Love stories start in Montana.
Love starts in an old barn in the state capital of Helena.
Love starts on a third generation ranch on the Rocky Mountain Front.
Love starts in a small town bar on the High-line.
Love starts at a resort in the Yellowstone valley.
Wherever love starts, we are there to capture it. We are blessed to call this magnificent piece of earth home, and even more blessed to tell the love stories of it’s people.
Wedding days are about connection.
Your biggest days require connection, and we know how important the connection a couple has with their wedding photographer is to the quality of the final product. The more comfortable you feel with the person you have granted an all-access pass to for your special day the more authentic and unique your photos become. We take the time to get to know you on a personal level, making it easy to let us get the best photos possible. From day one, we start building a relationship that makes everyone more comfortable once the day arrives. The smiles become more authentic, the trust becomes stronger, and the images become priceless moments to treasure forever.
Let’s tell that story together.
– Olivia + Sean
Is this you?
– Your perfect wedding day is full of things that make you “you”.
– Your idea of the perfect photo isn’t staged, but authentic and candid.
– You can’t wait to spend time with all the people who love you on your wedding day.
– You want to watch the sunset on your day, wrapped in your lover’s arms.
– Your memories of this day are the most important souvenir of all.
Let’s grab coffee.
Your relationship with your photographer is just like your marriage: nurture it and the end product will be beyond your wildest imagination. Let’s grab coffee. Tell us your story. And let’s turn that story into art.